The Liebster Award 2017 is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant and valued. Awww!
Here are my answers..
1. What is the best eco-friendly or nature focused activity you have participated in abroad?
Oh there are so many conservation programs I would love to go on but my favourite experience so far was volunteering with Francis on a couple’s organic farm and garden in the Coromandel in New Zealand back in 2015. We learnt so much from them and their love of sustainable living was inspirational. They also made the best Kombucha!
2. What country is at the top of your bucket list and why?
I could be here for a while…. It is so hard for me to pick just one! At the moment it seems to be Indonesia (Bali in particular) for the climate, the yoga and the amazing beaches!
3. What is a food that you tasted abroad that you often crave when you’re back home?
L&P’s chocolate from NZ! Oh so bad for you but tasted like heaven.
4. Who is someone in your life that you would love to go on a trip with but haven’t gotten the chance to yet?
My mum loves to travel and we haven’t been somewhere new together for a long time. I’d love to take her somewhere exciting she’s never been before (although it could be challenge, she’s been to so many places!).
5. What have you enjoyed most about blogging so far?
Connecting with inspirational people with the same passions as mine, all over the world! I love how social medias allow us to find these wonderful people so easily!
Plant Based Kate
Kate lives an epic vegan travel life and makes creative little travel vlogs for each place that she visits which are really exciting to watch. Check out her YouTube channel below:
Krissy is an inspiring wildlife conservation graduate who works really hard on educating people about the importance of looking after our wildlife! Read Krissy’s blog below:
Melissa cooks the most tasty looking vegan food and shares photos of them via her social media channel. If you’re looking for veggie/vegan food ideas check out Melissa’s Instagram: @veggielissa
Boston and her husband have created an awesome blog on natural living and travel. If you need some positive vibes check out their blog and Boston’s Instagram @bsommeradventures!
Here’s my questions for you guys…
- What inspired you to start living a natural / sustainable / plant based lifestyle?
- Where is the best place you’ve ever visited?
- Since transitioning into a more natural lifestyle, what is one thing you’ve bought that you now cannot live without?
- What’s the best piece of advice you can give to someone wanting to transition into a more natural lifestyle?
- Who is your favourite blogger / influencer and why?
Please post the answers to my questions on your blog, nominate 5 more bloggers for the award and write your own questions for them!
Thanks again to The Adventures of Impo for nominating me and to all the inspiring people I’ve met so far, I can’t wait to continue this amazing journey!